8.30.2013

Camo, camo, camo I still love you


Hey dear readers! Today I woke up at 9:30 AM, it's crazy! And I couldn't fall asleep anymore. How I hate when this happens to me, because I love to sleep. *I would love to spend all my day in bed* Anyway, it seemed to me, that this day will be as boring as this whole week (my bestie Lāsma isn't here, in town, so I don't have anyone to spend some good time together, OK, I do have some friends, but you know? They're always busy; All I'm doing is watching TV or sitting next to my computer) but then I decided that I will tidy up my room. I sorted all my clothes - few of them I took out of my wardrobe, to move them to my second wardrobe. Now I have some place were to keep my bags (I have 5 of them, but I use only 2.) and shoes. What I realized after this BIG cleaning? I have so many things, which I don't wear and I have to restore my wardrobe with few new shoes, some underwear *It's so boring, everything is black-and-white* and some basic stuff. That means - next time when I will go to shopping, I have to buy just what I need and no more black clothes! They're too much in my wardrobe, really too much. Few of things which I really don't use I decided to sell, check out these links if you're interested! *skirt, t-shirt, dress, white sneakers*

Today I wanted to show pictures of my outfit which I wore few days ago. We took a bikes and had some trip with my sister, so my outfit was very simple. Let me know what do you think!
 


Camo jacket from Pull & Bear
Basic pants from Zara
Top and rings from H&M






5 komentāri:

  1. Burvīgas fotogrāfijas - un ļooti patīk tops un gredzeni!!
    Jā, patiesībā iepirkšanās ir māksla - kuru es neesmu vēl apguvusi - pirkt tikai tās lietas kuras tiešām bieži valkāšu..bet es arī pēdējā laikā cenšos laboties.:)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Prieks, ka patīk! :)
      Tas tiešām ir gandrīz neiespējami! Veiksmi, hehe!

      Dzēst
  2. Perfekts salikums , kreklins un jacina tā saskanota ka liekas kur vēl perfektāk ..love it !

    AtbildētDzēst