8.03.2013

Hello August

Oh my, time runs so fast, I hate that so much! It's already August!!! Just month has left to enjoy levity,  sun and time with friends. I really recommend to attend as many measures as you can. Let's party! Go to the beach, go to the cinema, meet good-old friends, party to get to know new friends, eat healthy- enjoy fresh summer fruits & berries, because nothing taste better than any home grown fruit! While weather is warm, start your day with your favorite breakfast meal on your balcony or terrace. Go to forest to enjoy still life. Only few things to do is amazing, if you do it in summer time. Don't you think so? Summer have different charm, believe me! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy..

(This picture describes how do I imagine August- late night trips with friends!!)
Live your life fearlesly!
x

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru