8.05.2013

Rose garden

Good morning! I just ate healthy breakfast, now I'm drinking black natural coffee. I don't have plans for today, so I will stay home and finally organize my closet, tidy up my working table and form my planner, because in near future I will visit many doctors. After 10 days my nightmare will start, so wish me luck! :|


Year ago I with my family visited Rundales palace. It was so beautiful there, we didn't view palace, but rose garden. I love to check old pictures, they're so beautiful and every of them have they own story. Today I wanted to share with few pictures of that day at rose garden.

          


Year ago I was so thin! Oh my, when I look at my legs now and then, I feel ashamed. I have to start eat healthy and do some exercise. Goooosh, shame on me.
x

6 komentāri:

  1. Heh, man ir pilnīgi tas pats, esmu vēl sliktākā formā, nekā biju ziemā, kad ēdu gandrīz visu :D shame on me, too :D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Haha, man šķita, ka es vienīgā tā esmu palaidusies! :D Jāsaņemās beidzot!! :)
      x

      Dzēst
  2. Haha, tici man neesi vienīgā kas ir "palaidusies", man jācenšas izvairīties no fast food, jo man nekad nav laika lai paēstu!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Tas nozīmē tikai vienu- veiksmi mums visām saņēmties!! :)
      x

      Dzēst
  3. Lovely photos and beautiful place :)
    Wish you luck with your plans!

    www.timolve.com

    AtbildētDzēst