8.15.2013

Hi my loves, I promised some changes in blog, but as you can see changes aren't big- just new header font and few more changes, but nothing big as I already said. Right now I'm watching Will & Grace, while 3 adorable kittens are lying next to me. They're growing so fast! It will be really hard to find new home for them and realize that I will never see them again. So, I try to stop thinking about that. Right now I'm waiting for my godparents to arrive, later I have to visit doctor. I will stay at aunts place tonight and tomorrow we will have a little trip to Estonia! *Maybe* I'm so excited about my weekend.

Today I wanted to share with some picture which my sister took week ago, when we went to Sushi Shop. Right now I'm so hungry, I would love to have some good sushi.


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru