2.03.2014

HELP! Need some healthy diet recommendation!!!

Here I am - sitting on the floor, while writing this and having huge abdominal pain. Feeling like I'm going to faint. And this is the second time today when my stomach is just killing me. The other one was in school, I tried to sit calmly and smile, while I thought that I'm going to faint. But I'm not complaining, I can only blame myself because all I'm eating is just junk food. OK, I don't eat chips & drink coke and all this kind of stuff, sweets - lately I don't eat them as much as in my past, but home made food (which no matter who have been made it) is just greasy and just not healthy! It's just my fault that I feel like I feel right now, 'cause I have to stop eating everything that much. Because I eat like pig. Not joking. I've to change it! I HAVE TO! I want to feel & look good.


Look at me! Happy, normal sized girl. Summer 2011, when I was 15 years old. Not sure. Haha!
(Not the best photo of me, but still, I was happy back then, so it's worth to post it!)

Lately I've been working out a little bit. Last month there was just 4 times when I didn't, because I wasn't at home. I will continure. Today I finally went to gym. I'm so proud of myself! So every monday from now I'm going to gym! But what I'm asking from you? Title of this post already says what I want from you all, my dear readers = friends. If you can recommend me some good healthy diet or just some healthy food recipes, smoothies, etc + the basics of eating & feeling good, please share with me! What do you do, how did you started, what's your ''must do'' to feel good?

I hope you all had good & peaceful Monday!
Kisses!


10 comments:

  1. I am every few days updating my blog with fitness/healthy food recipes, you are welcome to have a look to my section of ´´Kitchen´´. I will post more and more of those.

    It´s good that you´re realising mistakes on time and try to prevent them! :) Sweets are delicious, but sugar kills... all sweet I eat is during my ´´cheat day´´ which is usually Sunday, when I prepare natural pancakes and I use a little bit of Nutella...

    Good luck!!!

    http://iuliathea.blogspot.fi

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yep, I've seen your fitness/healthy food reciped posts and I've read them all! But thank you for reminding me!!! :) I'm going to check them more & more to get inspired and finally do something about my health! Thank you!!! :)

      Dzēst
  2. Ahh I've been eating so much as well. I think in the winter when it gets unbearably cold outside I just start eating more. Maybe it's my body's way of trying to keep warm?
    In any case instead of dieting I've been doing yoga in the morning. Have you tried that? I only do it for 20 minutes or so but it really helps! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. It's probably because of winter, at least I do eat way more when winter time comes! So high five, you're not the only one, haha! :)
      I've never done yoga before, but you have intrigued me! Thank you for your advice!!!

      Dzēst
  3. You are so cute! I love the outfit. I would a lot of ilusion if you visit my blog. I am a spanish girl, but I will translate my blog in the coming days
    Kisses
    yosoyuncuadradito.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. It's an old photo of me, I'm not that cute anymore, haha but thank you! I will check out your blog for sure!

      Dzēst
  4. I have the same! I eat like a horse, if I eat just one chip I'll continue eating until I've eaten like 3 bags and i was addicted to cola! The best thing to do is to start drinking water, eventually that's the only thing you need and always eat breakfast!! And replace junkfood with fruits ;)
    xxx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, I feel you, I ate half of cake today.. I just can't stop, but at least this was first morning when I finally ate breakfast, felt so good! Thank you for your advice Samiya!

      Dzēst