2.08.2014

MICHAEL KORS


Hello! I think that Saturday has become my official hangover day. At least next week is the last week when I'm partying, because nobody close to me will have birthday or something for a while. I'm feel tired emotionally. Emotionally unproductive if I can say this. My life right now is just... I don't know what to think! Whatsoever, everything is going to be fine! 

By the way, have you seen those beautiful photos which I found on the Michael Kors facebook page? I'm huge fan of Michael Kors since I've saw MK wristwatch for the first time in my whole life. It was love from the first sight! Bags, clothes, jewelry & watches, wallets, shoes, oh my oh, I love almost every single thing on their online store. So today I decided to share with some photos I found on they MK facebook page, enjoy! 












What do you think? Which is your favorite brand ever? Let me know!
Kisses

29 komentāri:

  1. Man arī ļoti, ļoti patīk lietas no Michael Kors, bet, diemžēl, vismaz pašlaik MK lietas noteikti nevaru atļauties! :/
    Bet bildes, protams, skaistas! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Jā, tas vairāk tāds mazais sapnītis. Gan jau kādreiz nākotnē maciņš atļaus palutināt sevi ar kādu Michael Kors rotu, somu, maku, u.t.t. hehe :)

      Dzēst
  2. i love michael kors! i my dreambag is for years one of this label :)
    keep on the great work you manage to do on your blog.
    best wishes from germany :)

    http://justorys.blogspot.de/

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I need to agree that the watches are really nice even if you can find very similar ones and much cheaper from other well-known brands too...but their bags...those are really nice. I love the red one you posted here. Wish I wouldn´t be a student anymore and get my full salary haha...imagine why...haha.

    Great post!

    http://iuliathea.blogspot.fi

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yeah, I totally agree, but you know... In fashion industry brand is brand. However, I wanted MK watch for a long time and I really couldn't figure out do I really want MK watch, because it's too expensive for me right now! So I decided to buy another wristwatch. Going to tell about it later!
      But yeah, I understand you, I wish wouldn't be a student anymore too, haha. :D

      Dzēst
  4. AR mk ir nu taa, ne iipashi daudzi dizaineri tomeer ir biljonaari.... m k ir pareizi izveeleejies savu strateegiju, jo, kad daudzi dizaineru brendi ir paceelushi cenas lai ietilptu luksusa katergorijaa, m k ir parastajam mirstiigajam pieejams un tomeer dizainers...skaistas lietas un ja kaadreiz gribeejaas mu-berry bag tad tagad labaak peeeku kors...un taadi or daudz...iists malaciitis.... patiik tas tirkiizzilais pulkstenis un gredzens

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Jā, es neteiktu ka MK ir viens no dārgākajiem zīmoliem fashion industrijā, tomēr atļauties MK es nevaru. Bet nu skatīties un priecāties jau nav aizliegts, tāpēc Michael Kors somiņas un pulksteņus es apbrīnoju, hehe.

      Dzēst
  5. thank's dear , following you too :p
    did you follow me on GFC? cause I don't see your name :s

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I do follow you now, seems that something went wrong yesterday, btw love your blog! Thanks for following!!!

      Dzēst
  6. Fantastic photos!I love Michel Kors!
    Kisses from http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ Carmen.

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Stay happy, dear, everything is gonna be alright! :D
    Anyway, I'm your new follower, would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know, dear :)

    Cheers,
    nunkhalida.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. beautiful picture for the campaign :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. All these photos are from individual campaigns, but I agree, they all are beautiful!

      Dzēst
  9. Love this brand!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow my blog if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it ,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. beautiful outfit dear hope you could check on my blog. we can follow each other too if you like =) just let me know. hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Umm.. These aren't my outfit photos. All these photos aren't mine as you can see, all these photos are Michael Kors campaign photos, so none of them are mine and I already said that in post! So, yeah...

      Dzēst
  11. obsessed!!! micheal kors at it again

    love your blog

    would you like to follow one another? let me know]

    www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  12. i loved your style and your blog
    follow for follow? ^^
    kisses
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst