2.26.2014

Hey my dear followers! How is it going? Today I woke up around 11 AM, made healthy breakfast (OK, actually I made just green tea for me and then I found banana and yogurt + mueasli bar, which was awful, so I ate just half of it, haha) then I watched TV a little bit and then I was started to tidy up my room, organised my wardrobe, changed the bed clothes, then cleaned my room with vacuum cleaner, washed clothes and then it was time for lunch (green tea + chicken salad with cucumber, dried tomatos, pesto & balsamic cream - perfect!) and manicure. Then again I did few things and watched TV a little bit + went out for a walk with my sister and now it would be perfect time for hot shower, sleep and maybe some good movie? I think I'm going to watch TV instead. Tomorrow I've to go to school, oh I really don't want to, but it's going to be just few things to do there.

Weather outside today was bleak, that's sad because I really love those sunny & warm spring days, but I can't complain because what else can you ask when it's 26th February? Usually about this time of year it's still cold and snowy outside... Anyway, I really want to spring come faster and then I want to enjoy summer time. Few days ago I found perfect summer dress on Revolve clothing shop. Check it out below! I really can't wait for spring/summer outfits to wear! How about you?


What do you think? Tell me!
Kisses.



20 comments:

  1. This dress is so lovely !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Ahh I am so done with winter - I've been looking at bikinis and sunglasses to wear this spring/summer as well! I love that dress - it'd be perfect for a sunny day :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yep, same here with me, I'm so done with cold weather, just can't wait for summer. <3

      Dzēst
  3. I am in love with this dress... color and cut are just beautiful!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. i do not the transparent skirt. you can see too layers. it makes it to look cheaply done... :(

    blog she.is.the.one

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I can't agree, because there are so many dresses like this one and it's just style of it, it's summer dress, so it have to be plan and simple, but at the same time I think that cut of this dress is not too simple, but feminine.
      If we talk about quality, I really don't know how good quality this dress is, but we can't say it just by the photo. It's like saying that simple Alexander Wang bag is looking cheap just because it has it own style and model must be like it is...
      I wish you understanded me, it all was just my opinion and I'm happy that you shared with yours! :)

      Dzēst
  5. Love this color

    Will you like to follow each other?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Kleitiņa izskatās burvīga- kā radīta priekš siltas vasars dienas! Krāsa arī ļoti skaista! :)
    Es arī nevarus sagaidīt pavasari, bet nujā kauns būtu sūdzēties par šiem laika apstākļiem, ņemot vērā to, ka pagājušogad sniegs bija līdz gandrīz aprīlim! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Manuprāt griezums & tonis ir vienkārši fantastisks kleitai, šī ir manā wishlistā, tikai nezinu, vai man piestāvētu. :D Un jāpiekrīt par pavasari, jo sūdzēties par drūmo laiku ārā būtu stulbi, ņemot vērā jau Tevis iepriekš sacīto par pagājušā gada ieilgušo ziemu. Cerams, ka marts atnesīs siltu sauli un nekādi Ziemassvētku brīnumi mūs nepiemeklēs. :D :)

      Dzēst
  7. Oh hey! I have a very similar dress!!! Same color same lenght, same waist line, different neck...it´s from Zara 2 years ago (though I used it just 2 times)!

    And your day sounded way fuller than mine few days ago...as a matter of fact, didnt't go out today cuz I was way too sleepy -.- after uni. Oh well...

    http://iuliathea.blogspot.fi

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Here a link to how my dress looks like (though fits me better than in the pic of this mysterious woman haha): http://www.hiebay.com/images/bqueen/8674/zara-trf-dress17-b-0.jpg

      Dzēst
    2. This dress is pretty amazing, I really want it! + Your dress is so similar, except neck cut, but yeah, it's really nice. :)
      Feel your pain haha, after school I always feel so sleepy, gosh, but I try to not fall asleep after school because when I woke up around 7 PM I feel like I've hangover. Like what the hell? How? :D

      Dzēst
  8. Sounds like you had a quite productive day! Beautiful dress, the colour is very eye-catching and of course it doesn't hurt when the model is drop dead gorgeous.

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I really had! And I totally agree, dress is just lovely <3

      Dzēst
  9. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its amazing!!
    Your style is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: REALITY BITES
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. Nice dress, perfect for summer. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    AtbildētDzēst