2.13.2014

Olivia Burton

Hello! I'm feeling so tired today. I'm going to drink my green tea and rest in my bed. My head is going to explode, at least it feels like it. And then it's time for homework. And tomorrow is Friday. Valentine Day. Woohoo! I'm going to watch Titanic and sleep in my comfy bed. I don't want to do anything tomorrow night! And I wish that my friends will not decide to have huge party somewhere because then I'm going to celebreate Valentine Day with them, but I don't want to. It's so hard to decide when I both love partying & my bed so much, haha!

Today I wanted to show you something that arrived yesterday... The most beautiful wristwatch ever - Olivia Burton big dial gold bracelet watch. I ordered it from ASOS (Right now it's out of stock) and after 10 days it finally came! I thought that it will take 2 weeks, but it was so fast! And my Missguided dress arrived too! Oh happy day! So here is photo of my watch, going to tell more later.

Do you have Olivia Burton watch? Let me know how is it!
Kisses.

4 komentāri:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling unwell but I LOVE your watch! Very classic and beautiful!

    Feel better!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I'm going to be fine, but thank you Deborah! Right? I think it's one of the best things I've lately bought!

      Dzēst