2.16.2014

Weheartit

*Yawn* I think I should take a break from partying. Yesterday I had hangover -> Had to go to celebrate my old classmate 18th birthday -> We had great night -> Friend of mine took us home -> Woke up today having hangover. Craaazy weekend! I really loved last two nights, new people and great time together. But I should stop partying, because it's too much. Last weekend I got Hot Tamale badge on Foursquare because I checked in some local bar sixth week in a row. It's time to rest. :) 

Today I want to share with my weheartit profile. I know I've done this before, but just in case if you're interested you can check out photos on my profile which inspires me the most. And if you're interested - follow me! 



Few more links:
+
-> Tumblr


Feel free to follow me and don't be shy - share with your links below!
How did you spent your weekend? Let me know! 

9 komentāri:

  1. I <3 Weheartit too! :D So inspirational! ^^

    Crazy weekend you had there haha! But sounds like you had a bunch of fun, so, don´t regret it! About my weekend...almost skipped Valentine´s day :D ...had a walk in one of the so many islands of Helsinki, hit the gym, cooked tomato pasta, browsed several sites for an Olivia Burton watch... :/ not successful...and now I am getting stressed about my courses! :D

    See? Your weekend sounds muuch better so far haha!
    Have fun!

    http://iuliathea.blogspot.fi

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yes, it's one of the best inspirational sites! <3

      Oh, yes it was so fun to party and meet new people, and just rave around, but I miss my weekends which I spend at home, sitting in my bed watching TV instead of browsing some sites and searching for something + healthy home made food and an evening walk around my area.. So I've to say that I envy you a little bit.. :D
      Talking about Olivia Burton watches, it's so strange, 2 weeks ago ASOS had 2 pages of Olivia Burton watches, and right now they have just few watches. OK, sale is going on right now, so I wish that soon there will be new collection! Do you know which watch (model) do you want?

      Don't be stressed, I wish you all my best! :)

      Dzēst
    2. Well, I liked exactly the ones that they´re out of stock in ASOS, of course... :( Olivia Burton Oxblood Big Dial Watch...but yes, let´s hope they will get more soon! I´ve been spending my money on Swatches last year...now I regret it :D

      I think I will do a post about the 3 Swatch watches I have with me here in Finland...I was obsessed last year!

      Have a great start of week Eliza! <3

      Dzēst
    3. That's sad, but I saw on new collection on their official instagram page, so fingers crossed for new collection! I've to say that this is my first watch for a long time... I had one from Swatch, but it's so already, haha.

      I would love to see which ones do you like the most!!!

      Thank you dear! <3

      Dzēst
  2. Atbildes
    1. Yeah, I love them too! Would love to have pair of them if they wouldn't be so expensive...

      Dzēst