3.09.2014

aidentist.com*


I should really go to my bed right now and sleep, because I've done so many things today but as I planned to read all unread posts on blogs I follow - I can't just go to sleep, because I've been missed so many things. And as that I wanted one more time talk about one of the most beautiful thing in us - our smile. It's mirror of our feelings and if we're happy - we're smiling. So we have to take care of our mouth hygiene to look amazing all the time. I already said, that visiting stomatologist and hygienist is compulsory measure if we really care about our teeth and that's why I wanted to introduce you all with aidentist.com which is great website with great dental lab equipment such as ultrasonic scannerdental handpiecemarathon micro motordental curing light, ultrasonic cleanerintraoral camera <-- click on each keyword to go to their website to see specific equipment! aidentist.com is having huge assortment of dental lab equipment and prices = good enough too check out! Check out aidentist.com for more info if you're interested! 


P.S. Hope all of womans who's reading this right now had amazing Woman's day! Late salutation from me, I'm sorry! Kisses <3

4 komentāri:

  1. Wishing you a happy belated woman's day also. Would you like to follow each other? Kisses

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Happy Women's Day, a little belated! Hope you had a great day and you're finally on track with all the unread blog posts you had haha, so stressful blogger life! :D

    I was looking at your website aidentist.com in case they have whitening solutions like iWhite but..nope :( I really want to try it out though my teeth are white enough, I guess they are never white enough for me...

    Have a great Sunday evening!

    Fitness recipes, life stories, fashion, beauty and more at: http://iuliathea.blogspot.fi

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I just read all 130 posts I missed, haha! Have to say that blogger like is really stressful :D Thanks, I had great Woman's Day. Hope you had amazing day too!

      Yep, they do have dental lab equipment for lab, if I know right. I'm sorry that you didn't found iWhite. And I'm sure that you have beautiful, white smile! :)

      Thanks, wishing same to you! :)

      Dzēst