3.15.2014

Ted Baker


Hello! It was really bleak morning when I woke up, but right now it's really windy outside and it's snowing too! We're having storm here in Latvia. Well, I hope it's going to be sunny soon, because I don't want to sit home next week, when I finally have spring break! Weather like this makes me wanna buy some tickets to some sunny & warm place, but unfortunately it's impossible. Maybe somebody want to give me some tickets to some beautiful place? And offer company? Haha, joke. 

Today I wanted to show you something I own for a week now - RUELLES mini exotic clutch bag from Ted Baker. Some words about this wonderful clutch from official website - ''Every evening will have a luxurious touch to it when you leave home with this stunning exotic clutch bag. The mini size is ideal for fitting in all your essentials so match the chain with some glossy accessories such as the TEMPANY earrings or JOVI cluster cuff!'' This mini clutch is available in bright yellow, bright pink and black color. So what do you think? Let me know! 


So, do you wanna see few more photos from real life, haha? Let me know!

10 comments:

  1. omg super chic and gorgeous clutch! the color is pretty too <3

    Letters To Juliet

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Es domāju pie neitrālu toņu apģērba šī somiņa perfekta ir, tik pavasarīgi- vasarīga!! Būtu jauki ja iepostotu bildes pie kāda apģērbu komplekta esi pieskaņojusi to!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Sarunāts! Par cik nākamā nedēļa brīva, centīšos izveidot kādu rakstiņu ar bildēm. :)

      Dzēst
  3. Great clutch! Lets follow each other?
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Looks great and I can see it fits with everything! Has something that...will allow you to use it for both more fancy evening and a day out with your girls! Definitely a great choice! :) Congras!!!

    http://iuliathea.blogspot.fi

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)
      Hope you're doing great dear!

      Dzēst
  5. oh my gawd... this is amazing!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Atbildes
    1. Actually I agree. I'm not huge fan of Ted Baker, but still they do make some simply stunning accessories like bags, clutches & wallets!

      Dzēst