3.09.2014

UPDATE + new blog design


This week was just something unusual for me - emotions like anger, happiness, sadness, luck, success, hate, lies.. Tuesday was great day for me because I finally met friend of mine, who I hadn't seen for so long. She was my closest friend back then and I have to say that right now, after all those years I don't feel like something have changed. Of course, we're older, smarter, more experienced & live in diffirent countries and in some ways our relationships is changed but it felt so good to talk with someone who I haven't seen for so long.. I will miss this girl so badly. Another good thing is that Friday was really successful for firm in which I'm working with my friends, (Actually we own that firm) long story short - our production was sold out in 2 hours and we won one of the nominations! It was great feeling! But somehow I feel not so happy because of other emotions. Lately I'm feeling like I'm going nuts. I can be angry because of stupid things and so many things irritates me, feels not good at all. I think I'm going to ask mom for some homeopathic drugs for me, haha. But don't worry - it's going to be OK! :) 

As you see, my dear readers, something has changed in my blog! New header (made it with Notegraphy, it's such a fun to make notes there, because design of them are so creative!) As my sister made her blog header with Notegrapghy, I decided to try it out too. Not bad at all, but I was too lazy to cut grey stains around drawing. I think that you all already understand what means that big H letter. *initial of word happiness* Also I decided to delete bloglovin, google+ buttons and other things which made blog looking full of shit! (yep, SHIT! I'm not ashamed to use this word without censoring it, because my blog was like thrift shop - full of diffirent things) and instead of all those things right now you do see social media icons on the right side at the top. I found those free watercolor social media icons source google which introduced me with Rose, owner of THIS beautiful blog. I decided to exert NEXT & cityblis blogger networks. Later I'm going to add photo of me, it's going to be below social media icons, symbolically as owner of this blog. Right now you can see temporary picture, which is just a joke, so please don't take it personal. Maybe in future I'm going to change something or add something else to improve my blog design, but right now I don't think about it, because I'm satisfied with everything I did today. In the bottom of the blog you can see tags, my contact information + you can follow me with e-mail! I'm going to delete some of my posts, because few of them really don't fit in my blog. I think it's the right time to change blog content from personal to interesting and useful. So what do you think? I'm sure that nobody even read this second part of post, comment if you did and let me know what do you think
Kisses <3 

14 comments:

  1. I know it can get difficult sometimes with emotions running wild, been there before. Just make it a point to think positive and happy thoughts :) Loving your blog design, you should write whatever comes from the heart!

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! I'm trying really hard to think positive. It's really not that easy, but it's working, I really feel better when I'm thinking positive.
      I'm happy to hear that you like blog design! :)

      Dzēst
  2. Love the new header! It hunk it looks amazing :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog.
    One of my favorite things is blog redesign -- yours is looking great.

    If you'd like we can follow eachother on GFC! I'll follow you now!

    Thanks,
    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you. Followed you back, thank you one more time. :)

      Dzēst
  4. I totally get you! My emotions are running through my, one second i'm superhappy then all of a sudden I get superangry haha! You're blog looks great btw I love the header and the new icons!! I just downloaded Notegraphy, I'll try it out later.
    xxxxx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, at least I'm not the only one, because I thought that I'm really going nuts. I wish that we both will get over this crazy 'mood disease' soon <3 Thank you!
      Notegraphy isn't anything amazing, but I hope you will like it dear!

      Dzēst
  5. Labā Ted somiņa :) Dizains ar dikti mīlīgs
    sveicieni no
    www.be-fabdiary.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst