2.19.2015


This is post Nr.340! I can't believe. I've been thinking about deleting some posts for a long time, but I can't. I can't leave my past behind like that -- yes, I always talk about living in this moment, not thinking about past & future because we can't do anything about, but I think it's important to take your time and read old posts and think about yourself, growing inside, etc. I read my old posts a lot, because mostly all of those posts bring up great memories. 
Today I'm happy about post Nr.340 even thought my head hurts, I feel tired and emotionally devastated. My life right now is one big mess and again I'm the one who made it. I'm the one, who's guilty. Or maybe not? But even though I know what's going on, I can't open my mouth to say something. I've never been so frightened, so I keep my mouth shut. Maybe silence is the best medicine this time. And when I read this quote earlier today I thought, maybe everything happens for a reason even if I'm the reason why two people don't talk anymore. 


I truly believe everything happens for a reason. People come and go, we endure heartache and loss, we seek adventure and opportunity, we love and we learn. We face these experiences throughout life whether it is to enlighten us with knowledge and experience or simply make us stronger. Where you are right now is exactly where you’re meant to be.
— 
9.51pm thoughts (via imjustjessica)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru