2.01.2015

February.


January have passed away. I was pretty inactive, just 6 posts on blog. My excuse? I've been drinking new medication since January and it makes me super moody and tired as well. At least it was like that first two weeks. Right now it's getting better. Also knowing that after February (which is just 28 days short) will come March which is Spring month makes me feel happy :) I can't wait for Spring! February is going to be super busy as well: two of my girls are having name day this month, as well as my brother is turning seven years old and it's mom's birthday soon. Also I'm attenting Skrillex on 11. February ( \m/ ) and few weeks later my class is attending (and also making part of it) measure in which school gives us rings & we show performance. As I said - it's going to be busy month. At least I don't have to worry about Valentine's Day because I'm free like a bird! :) Gonna sit home alone and watch Titanic. 

Recently I bought new shoes: ASOS Prism High Heels! They're super beautiful, stylish and high.. I've month to learn how to walk with them. Jesus, I've had boots with 10 cm high heels but it was way more easier to walk back then. These babies are 11.5 cm/4'' high! I did take some photos but they're too bad, lighting have been pretty bad past days.. So I'm sharing with website photos. 


What do you think?
x

10 comments:

  1. aaa, tik skaistas kurpes! Es tieši meklēju tagad sev žetonvakaram jaunas kurpes ar spico purngalu, tikai ar mazākiem papēžiem gan, bail nokrist uz skatuves haha :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Šīs man tieši ir paredzētas žetoniekam un man nav ne jausmas, kā es iemācīšos ar viņām staigāt tā, lai uz skatuves nenokristu!!! :D Nedaudz nožēloju, ka neieguldīju vairāk laika, lai sameklētu lielisku variantu žetonvakaram - tikai mazākiem papēžiem.. Veiksmīgi Tev atrast apavus žetoniekam!

      Dzēst
  2. Beautiful pumps Eliza!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Kurpītes pavisam noteikti ir ļoti skaistas un klasiskas, manuprāt, uz Tevis izskatīsies lieliski! :)
    Vēlu veiksmi Tev šajā mēnesī, tiešām izklausās, ka Tev ir daudz plāni- kā arī izbaudi žetonvakaru, jo kopumā viss pasākums ir tiešām jautrs! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Paldies, es gan vēl īsti nespēju sarast ar izskatu valkājot šīs skaistules. :|
      Liels paldies, veiksme noderēs! :))

      Dzēst
  4. Kurpes ideālas, ne tikai žetonvakaram bet arī visām vasaras ballītēm kas vēl priekšā :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Ah, nu tad tās būs traģiski komiskas ballītes ar tāaadiem papēžiem! Knapi padejot! :D

      Dzēst
  5. These shoes are so amazingl!!
    www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst