2.09.2015

Don't Dream, It's Over

Haven't felt so bad for a long time! I'm ill! Actually I waited for this moment for so long, because I knew that then I would be home alone. Finally! And it fucking didn't happen. :) I'm so pissed, I was home alone for about 5 hours from which 3 I slept. I'm becoming crazy because I want to be all alone by myself. Everybody needs to be alone sometimes - for a day, for a week, maybe even more. I don't want to talk with anyone, I don't want to see anyone, I don't want to be anywhere. I just want time for myself with books I haven't finished and with silence around me. I'm going to school tomorrow even thought I'm sick and tired, on Wednesday night I'm seeing Skrillex live and then I've plan how to escape all this nightmare and finally be alone for a moment. You guys have no idea how big dream it is to me, to live alone in future :) At least for some time... So, this is it. Quick update! Hope you all are doing just great, see you soon! :) 




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru