2.15.2015

THIS WEEK'S SUMMARY

Hey! How are you? Hope you're good. :) I decided to talk to you a bit today and share how was my week: on Tuesday I had shooting at school for class album and I hope there is going to be at least one good photo of me... Last time when we had shooting (just for fun, but still with profesionals) photos were shit. And I'm not joking. As you might know on Wednesday I saw Skrillex live @ Sapņu Fabrika, and I wrote about my experience HERE. On Friday I stayed home, it was the first time after partying every Friday. On I Valentine's Day went to circus! Even I don't support circus because of animal harrassment, but it was my brothers birthday pre-party, so I had no choice - I love my brother and I will everything for him. Also went to shopping mall, bought dress for my Žetonvakars + accessories. Also bought new sneakers. (New In post coming) Later we had dinner together with family at local pizzeria. In the late evening met with my friend and had night ride around our hometown. After few hours we went to see our friends and had great night at local pub. Need to say that today was perfect weather: it was so sunny outside! It felt like spring is almost here.. This weeks news: this year at festival Positivus 2015 will perform Fenech Soler! Currently THIS is my favorite song. Can't wait! 




This time decided not to include negative facts about this week, because I'm on that positive vibe right now and I don't want to think about what bad happened this week. Overall, it was pretty succesful week :) Talk to you soon!

9 komentāri:

  1. Thank you & thank you! I will check out your blog :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Hey, I love your blog and I'm following! It sounds like you had a great week! Amazing post and great pictures :) x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Hey, thank you! Already followed back. :) It was amazing week, that's true! Thanks, pleasure to hear it. :)

      Dzēst
  3. Man nav ne jausmas kādā veidā es nokavēju to, ka Skrillex bija Rīgā! Ļoti labprāt būtu aizgājusi uz koncertu!
    haha, un pilnībā saprotu to padarīšanu ar bildēm, nesen fotografējos jaunai pasei un bilde ir vienkārši, lai neteiktu vairāk- traģiska :D :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. To, ka Skrillex būs Rīgā paziņoja labi ja 3 nedēļas pirms koncerta. Īpaši neviens viņu nereklamēja.. Manuprāt, dīvaini. Bet galvenais, ka es tur galu galā biju! :D
      Ah, briesmīgi ar tām bildēm pasē... Vistraģiskākais tas, ka ar tādu pasi jāstaigā ~10 gadi. :D

      Dzēst
  4. You're gorgeous! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    AtbildētDzēst