5.13.2015

Get Outta My Way

Hey! How are you? Last two days have been crazy for me. But surely in a good way! I had two rough days at school because I had to rewrite few tests and reviews to improve grades. It all went smooth except physics lesson because I totally suck at physics but I'm so thankful to my teacher because she helped me a lot these two days and today I can say that it is it! Finally I'm done with school and semester grades and year grades and everything. Just two exams and I'm done! These have been so rough years because my fights with mom always started because of my grades, because of school life. I just can't imagine that we will ever again fight about school. Sure, I've set in Uni or at least college but I won't gonna live with my mom anymore, so there won't gonna be fights like these anymore. I'm super happy about that. So, so happy that last two days I've been listening to every Kylie Minogue song, all of them are just so energetic and powerful, especially the old ones. When I told this to my friends both of them just was shocked - `Who the hell listens to this kind of music these days? Who even is she? I don't like her!` Well, this is me. I listen to everything that makes me feel good. I will listen to trippy shit and then I'm going to listen something from 1980s. And I need to mention that back in childhood me and my Sis had Kylie's album and whenever we had time and good mood we listened to it and danced to the fullest! I loved every single song back then and to be true I love every single song today as well. Looking back at these days just makes me feel better, there is always a smile on my face when I hear song which was my favorite one back then when I was little! And what makes you feel better? Do you still listen to old hits? Let me know! 

Today I'm sharing with few Insta snapshots again. Also I've to mention that all these photos mostly are the same size as Instagram photos so posts like these I label as `Instagram` ones even though I post super rarely there. I promise that soon I'm going to post more there! :)



Today made some Panna Cotta with my sister! 


On Sunday evening after long day at work. This is part of my work place, it's so beautiful there in summer time.. :)

Talk to you soon! 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Hopefully you have years full of happy days ahead of you now that you're in a better mood. keep your head up love!
    xo
    A

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thanks! :) Oh, I hope that there's going to be only happy days in future since now :)

      Dzēst
  2. Looking lovely :) I literally listen to old music all the time too haha gotta love a bit of noughties Kylie

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you dear! Oh, you totally get me, nice to hear!! :)

      Dzēst
  3. The Panna Cotta looks really cool, lovely selfie.

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Ta panna cota vypadá dobře:) a sluší ti to:)

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Great pictures!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Lovely pictures, panna cotta looks delicious!

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! Oh, it didn't taste like it should, but at the end it was super healthy & delicious :)

      Dzēst
  7. Atkārtošos- Tu izskaties pēc modeles! Un Tavas uzacis!! <33

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Ierunājās modele! :) Bet liels paldies par komplimentu, patīkami dzirdēt!!! :) <3

      Dzēst