5.25.2015

There is no time to stop

Hey! Long time no see, but as you may know last week was simply to busy for me. I had to last exams in Latvian language and math as well. I'm so happy that it's over now. Just two (or three) more weeks and it's my graduation! I can't wait! Last week was full of good memories - after first exam we with my friend decided to make lunch together so we made fried chicked with braised veggies and little bit of champagne as well! Well, we had to celebrate! But it all ended up with three bottles of cheap champagne trought day and at the end of the evening we went to McDonalds for some junk food. Day by day we spent all our free time together. On Thursday we had math exam and after that we made amazingly delicious lasagna with grainy curd and champignons! At the end of the evening we went to Vecrīga with our friends, we danced and had good time together. Also I had amazing weekend with closest friends and yesterday I went to work, full day shift. It was so hard yesterday! I felt like fool all day, starting with one glass I broke and ending with ice cream which fell out of the bowl and coke which I poured on table. We had so many people coming and coming in pub that in the evening I felt so sick. But today I'm having full day off so I woke up late, had quick shower and good breakfast. After all great dishes me & my friend made last week, this week until graduation I will eat less and better. I'm sharing with few snaps from last week, talk to you soon!


Those summer nights in capital city. Blurred lines.



When we with Zane saw beautiful sunset we just had to go out and take some photos.
Kisses

8 komentāri:

  1. Math exam followed by lasagna sounds like the only way to recover! Gorgeous sunset. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Haha, it was great way to recover! Thank you Carmen:)

      Dzēst
  2. good photos. Better, for me, the sunsets

    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I love sunsets :) They're simply amazing. Thank you!

      Dzēst
  3. Beautiful skies :)

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    AtbildētDzēst