5.09.2015

New in: Thomas Sabo


How is going guys? My week was like a roller coaster, beginning of week was such a shit, haven't been so pissed for a long time. But in other hand there is things that I can't change, there is people which I don't need in my life, there is a situations that I need to experience and overall - last month was wonderful experience, and I'm glad that everything happened like it happened - so fast, so easy and it all ended up so fast, so easy. I'm feeling good! :) Also yesterday and this day have been such a successful days that I smile all the time! Yesterday after school me and sister went to the capital city to meet with our auntie! We did some shopping and I'm super happy because I bought few things that I really needed this season and also I bought dress for my graduation! It's such a beauty, I can't wait for my graduation. Also I received little gift from Thomas Sabo, it's a new charm for my bracelet. This time I decided to own super cute silver elephant and actually it was predictable choise because lately I'm crazy about elephants! It may sound weird, but I've two elephant figurines on my table (one I got from Egypt, other one is gift from Africa) and one magnet in front of me right now, as well as one elephant (it's a toy) sleeps in my bed. I'm obssesed with these animals - I think that they're so beautiful and good-natured, also everyone says that they bring us good luck, etc. So back to the point this post was about - my weekend, after shopping we went to dine! This time we went to family restaurant Hercogs! It's so comfy there and food is amazing. Today we also did little shopping and ate ice cream together and then we went home. It's Saturday and I'm having math tutor late today, so I'm not going to do something fun tonight. :) I'm sharing few insta snaps (which of course I haven't posted)


Shopping time!




My new baby! It's super cute, as well as packaging.



Salmon fillet with pearl barley 


Bought some mini-not-so-mini macaroons for mom & brother! He as well had cupcake with that cute baby pig on it!

Talk to you soon! 

15 comments:

  1. Tie macaroons izskatās dievīgi!!

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Mmmacaroons, skaisti ! :) Cerams ka šeit blogā atrādīsi savu izlaiduma kleitu :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Šie bija vienkārši fantastiski! Noteikti atrādīšu kleitu, noteikti gan nedaudz vēlāk :)

      Dzēst
  3. Mmmm those macaroons look delicious! So cute! It looks like you had a wonderful time <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. They were amazing! And you're totally right, I had wonderful time! <3

      Dzēst
  4. Those macaroons are epic!

    Emma x

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Tieši gribēju teikt, ka iepakojums zilonītim fantastisks! Turies un veiksmi eksāmenos! :)

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Tik mīlīgs! Nespēju beigt priecāties. Paldies, paldies! Veiksme patiešām noderēs. :)

      Dzēst
  6. So cute elephant, really nice and delicate...love also the sweet pig xoxo

    Melange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. It's super cute, right? I can't take my eyes off it. :)

      Dzēst
  7. We all have bad days! I totally know what you mean! Love the pictures <3

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. Great post I loved it I now know much more about eventbrite! Very well written keep up the good work. Please visit https://goo.gl/RH2tNy

    AtbildētDzēst