10.18.2013

Cyprus. My favorite place on the Earth.


Hello everyone! I'm back from paradise. Yes, maybe I'm exaggerate, but in my eyes Cyprus was so beautiful, that I have to call it a paradise. I should start to putting out the suitcase, but I really, really don't want to, If I had a chance I would just go back and stay there longer. I loved to be there. And today I'm really, really sad because I'm at home and as I have mentioned before I hate to be at home. There are few reasons why and I will not share with them but firstly I just don't feel that I belong here. And it have been always like this.

We arrived to Cyprus last friday. When we first get out of a bus and saw area where we're going to live.. I was so dissapointed, it looked like some ghetto and I thought: ''Hell no! I'm pretty afraid to live here!'' when we get to our four-star hotel from outside it looked really simple and I with my sister thought that our room will be boring and nothing speacial, even thought I didn't expect nothing at all. When we got in our room I was screaming: ''Oh my God, oh my God!'' I was so suprised - penthouse style room (two-storey room), perfect interior and view from balcony was just amazing. Overall our four-star hotel Oscar included three to four buildings and the same number of pools. As I really didn't expect nothing at all I was so happy about our hotel. So if you're going to Cyprus, to Kyrenia I recommend you to live exatly at Oscar hotel. Staff was so nice to us, I didn't talk to our waitress to much, but he was really nice to me, he called me a princess and yesterday, when we said that we are going home he said to my aunt something like this: ''Take care of your beautiful girls!'' How can I not be happy about staff if they all were so good to us?

Most of all week we just enjoyed +28 degrees by Celsius, we went to pool, drank cocktails and enjoyed sun. We went to Kyrenia few days too, had some dinner there and enjoyed some cocktails and of course nargile also known as waterpipe. One day we had excursion with our Latvian group and guide south Cyprus, which was way more cleaned up that place we lived at. South Cyprus is more modern, there were shops like Pull&Bear, Bershka, Topshop, Ecco because it's in a European Union. In Northen Cyprus there were so many fake Celine, Michael Kors, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton bags and some funny Apple shirts and lighters. Northen Cyprus shops were full of fake brands, so it was pretty unenjoyable for me as I'm loving real brands. But overall it's just fiddle-faddle. Gulf of Kyrenia was full of yachts and boats, one of our free days we enjoyed having a ride on boat, we we're sunbathing from 10 AM to 5 PM. Have to say, that as I don't know how to swim I didn't get into the water, of course I regret it now.. I loved everyday we spend at Cyprus, people was so nice to us. Everybody was nice to us! Specially Turkish mens - they said compliments to us everyday and I've never seen such a nice attitude to womens from mens. Here in Latvia, mens aren't that helpful, understanting and nicely as mens were there..

I have so many things to tell you all, I will share with some pictures too, because I have so many of them!  but yeah I feel so exhausted right, that I will smoke some nargile and then go to my bed to enjoy some beauty sleep, haha. :) Have a nice friday night everyone!

P.S. Check out my instagram here, so you will see some pictures now!



2 komentāri: