10.06.2013

Hold on, we're going home

Hello everyone. I just wanted to update blog quickly - friday was just insane! I with my girls celebrated friend of mine 18th birthday. Night ended up in some local bar again, with crazy dance moves and just new memories to remember. But in the next morning I woke up without my voice. *Like what?* I just can't talk at all. Ok, it was pretty cold outside and I wore just my leather jacket, so what can I expect - of course, I just had to know that I will be sick. But I didn't know that it will be so hard to feel good again, these 2 days I've been drinking liters of some herbal tea with ginger & honey but nothing helps! I need my voice back!! Anyway, I'm going to school tomorrow, so I have to study or at least get in my bed.. Or paint my nails, haha. 😊 

Follow me on Instagram to see more! 💋

6 komentāri:

  1. I've had a crazy week myself! Looks like you've found a great way to get through yours - alcohol and great food! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Just few glasses of Jager, I don't drink wine at all. So I enjoyed time with closest friends, family and of course - good food! :) How was your week?

      Dzēst
  2. Beautiful photos. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/dog-print.html

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Gorgeous photos! You look lovely:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst