10.19.2013

Cyprus. Part II

Hello darlings. Here you go - some pictures from my trip to Cyprus. I wish that you have read my precending post about my thoughts, so in this post I will just say a few words about pictures and that's it. I have so many pictures but I decided to share with my faves only, but if you will be interested enough - of course I can edit few more photos to show you all.

South Cyprus from 12th floor view. 

Aphrodite bay. Oh my, oh my - such a beautiful place! I would love to say that I have never seen something so beautiful before - rocks, stone beach, turquoise blue water.. PARADISE! 

We didn't visit this bar/club but I have to say that it was pretty impressing. EGO!

Para sailing/para boarding (Actually, I have no idea how to call this action) but it was INSANE! When I first saw para sailing in action I though - why not? But I knew that we will not try it. One of these days when I with my family chilled next to pool I fell asleep and shortly after I heard something like that: ''Elza?!? Elzaaa? Wake up, our plane have arrived, we have to go!'' I was like - what? WHAT? My sister with my cousin's fiance was joking.. Actually they meaned that I have to get ready for para sailing. *Must say that I'm always one of these persons who always are afraid of everything. But this time I just wore my shirt on my swimsuit and I was ready to go.* Para sailing wasn't as scary I thought ever before and I wasn't afraid any minute on the boat or while flying. I loved it! And if you ever have chance to enjoy para sailing - do it! Best memories ever. :) 

Kyrenia about nightfall. Oh, such a beautiful place, I will always remember Kyrenia.

Last day - lunch. We decided to eat simple lunch dish - pizza. And it was sooooooo gooood meal, for real. We enjoyed sea food almost everyday at our hotel or other restourants so we had to try out some pizza too.

How do you already recognize - yeah, it's me! Hello! I dressep up a bit in our last night at Cyprus. Our hotel held a solemn farewell ball in assembly hall with live music. It was really sad evening, because I really didn't want to leave. I loved people there, I loved nature and climate there, I love to be there! And I'm sure - I'm going to visit Cyprus again someday!
x


4 komentāri:

  1. I love Cyprus and visited there about 5 times. The pics are gorgeous!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you darling! I wish that I will have chance to visit Cyprus again soon! :)

      Dzēst
  2. Woow, izskatās tik ideāla vieta, ņemot vērā šībrīža laika apstākļus, pilnībā saprotu ka nevēlējies mājā braukt - labprāt šobrīd teleportētos uz Kipru!:D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Man ļoti patika. Apkārt gan bija diezgan nesakopts, nevar salīdzināt ar to, cik patiesībā kopta ir Latvija! Ja neņem vērā šo mīnusu, tad varētu teikt, ka vieta tiešām bija perfekta. :) Ja ir iespēja kādreiz doties uz Kipru - iesaku! Bija ko redzēt, bija ko darīt, bija ko izbaudīt!!!

      Runājot par laiku - paspēju uz pēdējo silto nedēļu atpūsties. Baseina bārmenis pēdējā dienā manai kompānijai teica - nākamo 3 dienu laikā temperatūra kritīsies par 10 grādiem! Un pēdējā dienā atnāca melni mākoņi, spēcīgs vējš (gandrīz 27km/h), lietus. Uz nakti sākās arī kārtīgs negaiss. Sanāk, ka izbaudījām pēdējo silto nedēļu, bet skaisti un labi tur tiešām bija! :)

      Dzēst