10.04.2013

Past

I haven't made outfit posts for so long. Even thought I do love to match outfits and I have so many ideas what to wear, I just always forget to ask my sister for pictures or I have leave and I have no time for outfit photos. That's just me, typical Elizabete - I promise, but I don't fulfill promises. OK, over time I have understood that I have to be more active and I have to do something, not just sit next to computer or just watch TV - I have to do homework; I have to tidy up my room and everything around me; I have to spend time with my friends more and I have to start blogging more often that I do. Because I love this stuff! I really do! I don't have that much followers, but you guys inspire me and I keep blogging. I always have something to say and I always share with you guys. :) 

So today I decided to post these old pictures from my journey to Palma de Mallorca. Oh, when I look back - those days were so beautiful! Traveling around all island, having some good food, chilling with some beers and cocktails, enjoying warm weather so far from home! *As you all may know - I'm not one of those people who says ''Home, sweet home'' * + Enjoy few more pictures from journey to Mallorca!



 


 






4 komentāri:

  1. Pasakainas fotografijas - un ļoti patīk outfits, oranžā ir tava krāsa, lieliski izskatās!!!
    Es tevi pilnībā saprotu par to blogošanu, ka ļoti patīk to darīt, tikai nesanāk to darīt tik bieži kā vajadzētu/gribētos - tiešām tas nav arī viegli, ja vēl jāmācās, kā tev. Laikam jau vislabāk ir sapānot nedēļu uz priekšu kurās dienās kāds bloga ieraksts būs un tad vienkārši vadīties pēc plāna, lai gan realitātē tas nav tik vienkārši..:D Vismaz man ir doma tā darīt, tikai kaut kā vēl nesanāk..

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Liels paldies! :)
      Jā, es arī esmu domājusi, ka vajadzētu saplānot, kurās dienās izveidot kādu rakstiņu, bet kamēr tas nav nopietns lēmums, galīgi aizmirstās iecerētais un nesanāk ierakstīt neko jaunu. Pāri visam vēl skola! Bet nu jāpacenšas blogot biežāk! :)

      Dzēst
  2. Lieliskas bildes! (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst