12.27.2013

Feast after feast

Christmas time is over, but it's friday evening and weekend is here. I mean so many free time, haha. Not just to me but my parents too. I've to admit that this year Christmas was really good - I spend these days with my family and atmosphere was calm. Next day I and my family had Christmas lunch at my grandma's place and yesterday I with my lovely girls had amazingly nice day together! We went to Agates place, made dinner for us, played games, drank hot vine and when it became dark outside we launched in air paper lanterns. It was amazing evening - really simple, but at the same time so enjoyable. But I've to say that today my stomach is dying. I feel so bad all the time, and it's just obvious after almost five days with so many food. On other hand - whatever, it doesn't matter how bad I feel now, because I'm still really happy about Christmas time I had with my family and of course I'm happy about all the amazing gifts I have. I wish that you all had beautiful feast time with your family!

I will share with some photos I took last days. :) To see more click here to see my instagram.

Before Christmas ball at school with my lovely girls. 

Christmas in my place. 

The biggest gift I received and one of the best gifts! I wanted this fragrance for so long and now I have it! :)*

*The last photo of me before I'm getting fat and trying to avoid socializing* Hehe

Yesterday. Evening with my girls!
x


13 comments:

  1. Nice photos! Merry Christmas!
    Follow each other on GFC? please let me know.
    didianadi.blogspot.mx

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Lovely post!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Hey, thank you a lot! :)
      Sure, we can follow each other.

      Dzēst
  3. Izklausās, ka patiešām lieliski pavadīji laiku! :) Es arī vairāk vai mazāk kopā ar ģimeni un draugu pavadīju Ziemassvētkus & tik daudz ēdusi nebiju sen! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Tā patiesi bija! Es ļoti novērtēju kopā pavadīto laiku ar mīļajiem. Jā, ar Ziemassvētku mielastiem ir vienkārši ārprāts, tāpēc es šodien paņēmu atslodzes dienu. :D
      Es ceru, ka arī Tu lieliski pavadīji laiku kopā ar mīļajiem? :)

      Dzēst
  4. Very pretty!
    Kisses from
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Thanks! Wishing you Happy New Year too Sabina! :)

    Why not? Let me know.

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. cute! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I don't have FB page unfortunately, but you can follow me on bloglovin as well, I will follow back. Just let me know!

      Dzēst