12.31.2013

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I think I've never before been so excited about New Year! I woke up today about 1:10 PM, ate unhealthy breakfast and drank really delicious coffee for the last time (I have to stop drink coffee and eat unhealthy, so maybe this will be the last time when I had unhealthy meal this year, haha!) and checked myself in mirror.. Woah! I wanted to sing:''I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed..'' OK, in my bed.. Actually that monter was me, because I look horrible. I should start getting ready even thought I still have no idea where and when I'm going to celebrate. And if I'm going out with my friends? What to wear? I wanted to wear my new dress from Missguided (Which this time came pretty late, though that I ordered it 3 weeks before) and when yesterday I wanted to take from post office I realized that post office will not work till 1th January. How great, right? The point of saying all this, is that I really want to dress up in dress. OK, it doesn't matter right now, I wanted to talk about something else..

This year have been really.. Colorful. There was good moments and some not so. There was tears, smiles, hugs, fights, hysterics, hate, gossips, little bit of love, knowledge and other things. Year 2013 came with so many ongoings - fight with my best friend, which almost finished our friendship; my tears and my experiences; fight with my mom, because of which we didn't talked almost 3 weeks; my first summer job - work in agriculture; my first heels and my first boyfriend (our relationship lasted only 2 months or less); trip to Stockholm with friends and journey to Cyprus with family and both of these travel experiences was just amazing, thanks to my friends and thanks to my really best travel partners!; trip to Parnu with my godparent and sister, which was really nice time with them too; after a long time I got to know some new people and this year came with many crazy parties; I got my first iPhone, which is an iPhone 5 and I'm really happy that I have this phone, thanks to my dear aunt for this early birthday gift and thanks to my God, that I have such amazing aunt and family general and of course thanks to God that I've few really good friends and other people that have been perfect party partners, haha! Thanks to year 2013 who came with so many wonderful people, trips, first experience and other things.

I hope that you had as colorful year as mine or even better! And I wish that Next Year will be full of new good people, true friendships, love and peace. I wishing you all my best! Let year 2014 make all our dreams come true!

And thanks to all my readers this year! I don't know how many you all were last year, but now you're way more than you was! I've 78 followers here on GFC, which is not many but for me it means world!!! And 50 readers are following my blog on bloglovin' and I'm thankful to you all too! I've 11 683 blog views overall and it's incredible, thank you all! You all mean a lot to me!

So one more time. . . HAPPY NEW YEAR! SENDING YOU ALL MY LOVE!!!


Elizabete x HappinessVictim


8 komentāri:

  1. Looks like you had a great year! I hope 2014 will be even better for, have a great night!
    Happy New year!!
    x

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I had amazing year to be honest! Thank you, I wish the same fo you:)

      Dzēst
  2. Looks like you've had an interesting year! I'm happy you can look back at all the happiness and the things you've overcome this past year and march confidently into 2014! I wish you success and best wishes in the New Year :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yes, it was interesting! Thanks a lot, I wish you all the best in the New Year :)

      Dzēst
  3. You're so pretty! Wish you lots of luck, succes and love in 2014! :)

    x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Aw, this is so sweet. Thank you! I wish the same for you, let 2014 make all your dreams come true! :)

      Dzēst
  4. Izklausās, ka tev patiešām ir bijis varen krāsains gads! Un tas priecē, jo ir tik forši, ka ir tādi notikumi, kurus atcerēsies visu mūžu!
    Laimīgu Jauno gadu! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Nu es neteikšu, ka notikumu bija daudz, bet visu ko izbaudīju - gan labo, gan slikto, es ļoti novērtēju. :)
      Laimīgu arī tev Jauno gadu! Lai visi tavi sapņi piepildās! :)

      Dzēst