12.30.2013

Next years wishlist!

Next years wishlist! by hellodope featuring home wall decor

My plan is to start New Year organized. So I already made wishlist including grey and really stylish jumper and other nice things! Some words about my wishlist below:
1. I'm looking forward for simple knitted but plan and warm jumper for so long, but I still I haven't found the right one. Recently I bought black jumper with heart on it, but it's not what I was looking for. I bought it because it was really comfy and warm, but I have to have grey jumper in my closet because it's really easy to combine it with other clothes. 
2. Michael Kors Large Selma bag. I've been dreaming about it for so long. It's just one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen, you know? It's pretty obvious that it's too expensive for me, but if I will start to crave money for it now.. Who knows, maybe I will finally touch it. Hoho!
3. Michael Kors bracelet - it's so simple, but still eye catching. 
4. Candles. I'm huge fan of candles - sweet or fresh odors, no matter how does it smells I will love it! Unfortunately, this year I haven't even bought candles, so I have to buy some nice candles to enjoy next year. :)
5. Wood box. Something for my working table which right now don't look like working table but more like beauty stuff and other things table. I have to find good but really simple and not too expensive organising box, or just wood box where to put all this stuff so I will have more space on my table. 
6. Grey Scarf. I need new scarf. Last time when I bought scarf was.. Hmn, it was year 2012 or maybe even 2011. So it's obvious that I need scarf, simple one black or grey, or maybe both of them. 


And how about you? Are you going to make some next years wishlist? If yes, let me know what do you really want/need? :)




14 comments:

  1. I loveeee everything on wishlist, don't mind getting that bracelet and bag haha!
    Oh and thanks for your nice comment :)!
    xx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Haha, I would love to get everything what's on wishlist, unfortunately I can't. Sure!

      Dzēst
  2. You should save for that Selma bag!!! It's so gorgeous and I bet it will be your favourite purchase of 2014 hahha:) That scarf is also really pretty! Great picks:)
    xx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I'm still can't decide what to do, haha. Thank you! :)

      Dzēst
  3. Absolutely love your picks! Who could resist that MK bag? :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Really nice items!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, now I follow you on GFC
    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. I love your wishlist! My list is huge at this stage.haha. The Michael Kors bag is a total must! :)

    Http://www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com xx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! I agree, but I don't think that I will touch it any time soon, haha.

      Dzēst
  6. perfect bag! following you now please follow me back..:*) happy new year:*))

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. It is perfect! Thank you so much, I will check out your blog and follow for sure Zoya. Happy New Year to you too :)*

      Dzēst
  7. Lovely wishlist! That Michael Kors bag would make a great piece in any wardrobe, love how classic but functional it is. I'm beginning to be a bit of a candle fanatic - I've accumulated quite a few in the past few months :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! Yes, it definately would be great piece, I agree. I'm a big candle fanatic, but still I haven't bought anyone.. :/

      Dzēst