12.24.2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

Certainly this year Christmas time will be unforgettable... At least for me! Why? Because when I look out of my window all I see is early spring or maybe late autumn, but not winter. OK, I have mentioned before that I don't like Christmas time, snow and coldness, but it's obvious that you need some snow to feel the real Christmas feeling! Right? (Yeah, right now I want snow, but when everybody else wanted it and was happy, I was the one who said - I wish we had Chrismtas without snow, I hate snow, etc.. Now I want snow back, usual me) Anyway, no matter how bad weather is outside, we have to stay happy and smile! Because this time of year is just wonderful time. Yesterday I with my sister went to capital city and bought some gifts for our family, when we got home we baked some gingerbread, like we always do before Christmas Eve. Few minutes ago we wraped gifts and right now I'm sitting here next to computer and thinking.. About everything. I'm not happy, I'm not sad, I just don't know, but I try to stay optimistic. So... I just wanted to say - Merry Christmas everyone! I wish that you all will have wonderful time with your family, beautiful memories & just good time together!!!


(source: weheartit
Kisses to you all!
x

5 komentāri:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too..... :)
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Same to you! I wish you are having wonderful time :)

      Dzēst
  2. Paldies! Arī tev skaistus svētkus! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family !! would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    AtbildētDzēst