11.29.2013

*Hooray it's blog 200th post! Thank you all for reading my blog!*

I'm sorry about lack of activity here. I will start with tragedy which happened last week. Last thursday. The roof of a supermarket collapsed onto the people. It happened about days busiest hour, when people after work went to shop. About 54 people have died (3 rescuers including), so many people are in hospital and few people still are under ruins. 23 kids don't have parents anymore. So many people have lost their loved ones. I still can't believe this. People went to the shop for bread and they never came home again. Why this had to happen? I commiserate to everyone who have lost their loved ones. Days from 23th to 25th November was days of mourning here in Latvia. So I didn't post anything - I was not in the right mood and I think that nobody was. It all would be untimely. 


I just wanted to stop by and remind to you all guys that I'm still here. I don't have anything new to post, but tomorrow I'm going to capital city with my best friend! We're going to have amazing time together, I already know that. So stay tuned, soon I will be back with something fresh! Lots of love <3



6 komentāri:

  1. I heard about the accident with the supermarket! It's so tragic. It really goes to show how precious life is and that we should really treasure every moment with our loved ones because any one of us could be gone at any moment.
    That said, Congrats on your 200th post! And many more to come! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I agree that we need to enjoy every moment with out loved ones! You never know what will happen tomorrow.
      Oh, thank you! There will be more soon. :)

      Dzēst
  2. That is so sad and i am really sorry to hear that. Be strong.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Jā , tas bija šoks , asaras un vispār neticēju ka kaut Kas tāds atgadījies Lv :( es ceru ka tiks atrasti vainīgie un ka tas viss tā vienkārši neizgaisīs ..šausmīga tragēdija , jūtu līdzi visiem Kas saskārâs ar šo ..

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Šķiet, ka cilvēki ilgi par šo traģēdiju neaizmirsīs un nepieļaus to, ka atbildīgie naktīs mierīgi gulēs.
      Jāpiekrīts, ka šoks tas bija liels. :(

      Dzēst