11.18.2013

Happy Birthday Latvia // Winter is coming

Well, I've heard that it was snowing in Lithuania! Lucky neighbors! But even thought that everyone there is enjoying first snow, here in Latvia, today and right now we're celebrating Latvia's 95th birthday! *It's official holiday.* Almost 4 days of rest, but tomorrow I've have to go to school again. At least tomorrow is my name day, so my day will not be as grey as it usually is. Have to say that I already celebrated my name day twice - with my friends (friday, we chilled at my bath house -> local bars -> my best friend boyfriend place -> home.) and with my family (yesterday, closest relatives + really good time together.) so I already have seen all my presents. I've to say that I'm so thankful and pleased - flowers, greeting cards & really nice gifts. I'm so happy! P.S It's my sis name day today, so congrats sis! Usually it's snowing in Latvia about this time. And I've to say, that I can't wait for the first snow! And you know what? I would love to celebrate Christmas and New Year Eve in NY! Why the hell not, haha? Yes, it's a dream for about 2 years already. I wish, that I will have a chance to make this dream come true someday. And what is your dream? More like Christmas dream? Something material or something else - let me know!

I wanted to share with few photos from my weekend. While you're enjoying these photos I'm going to make tea for me and watch Sex and the City season 4. Have a nice evening!




4 komentāri:

  1. Well happy 95th birthday to Latvia! National days are always exciting! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Oh my, i am not looking forward to winter and the icy cold days... Nice you have several days off to relax. Happy holidays!. These photos are so nice. Nice of you to share.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. Hope you visit again :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I'm not a big fan of cold days also, but there is some beauty about winter & Christmas, right?
      Yeah, I had pretty good time, thank you! :)

      Sure, I think I'm going be your full time reader soon,

      Dzēst