11.19.2013

It's my name day!

As I predicted this day had to be good! And it was until I got home. Overall, my day was good and everyone else around me was nice to me. (except 2 persons, but it's everyday-normal-shit and for people like them there is karma!) But anyway I'm so depressed right now. There are so many things that I would love to spread around the world, but I just can't and won't doing it. And keeping my mouth shut makes me so pissed. Anyway I keep saying to myself that when I will look back at today I will laugh like crazy! At least I wish so. Right now I'm trying to make my mood from `bad` to at least `I'm OK` with some ice cream and hot tea, then I will do some homework and watch some Sex and the City episodes. Keep smiling everyone and enjoy few photos I've taken with my iPhone lately.





6 komentāri:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling too good but keep your chin up - things will get better soon :]
    Also - Happy Birthday! :D

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. happy name day then!! and such a cute kitty!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Ļoti skaists kaķītis (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst