11.01.2013

Skin, hair & nail care

I wanted to talk about my experience today. If you remember, but you probably don't - I started to use Merz Spezial vitamins in June and I was so excited as I thought that they will work. My skin is not that bad, but my hair is really plan (you can read more about my hair here) and my nails are very fragile, so I was really happy and excited when I got these vitamins. After month using them I thought that my hair is finally looking healthy and my nails are stronger than they were. After 2 weeks when I stopped to use them all my worries was back - my hair was bad looking and my nails were fragile again. I started to use same vitamins again but this time I knew - they're not helping and it was my imagination that I thought that something is changing. I was really disappointed. Previous week was the last week when I used my vitamins and I was so annoyed that at the same time when I was using my vitamins I broke one of my nail and I had sooo long nails and new red nail polish to try. Of course I didn't try it because I love red nail polishes and it has to be special to try it, but now my nails are so short, that I feel like naked, haha. OK, I don't want to sound stupid, but I was so pissed - it's obvious that I wasn't expecting worlds 8th wonder but at least some changes?


Have you ever tried these vitamins before? What do you think of them?

9 komentāri:

  1. If you want to see continius effect from taking vitamins you should take them at least half a year :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. That's the problem - I've used them for 6 months, half a year and nothing changed.

      Dzēst
  2. Zinu kā tu jūties, mani mati un nagi arī ir ļoti trausli un viegli lūzt, it īpaši ziemas periodā!
    Ik palaikam lietoju Perfectil vitamīnus, matiem īpašus uzlabojumus neredzu, bet nagiem gan palīdz! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Noteikti izmēģināšu Perfectil vitamīnus, jo diez vai ar vitamīnu palīdzību es varētu saglābt matus.. Bet nagu lūšana tiešām man ir traucējoša, tāpēc liels paldies par ieteikumu! :)

      Dzēst
  3. Atbildes
    1. Oh happy you, seems that you don't even have to use them, so why not? :)

      Dzēst
  4. I've never tried that before but my nails are a bit fragile as well so I may pick these up. Thanks for your review!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I don't recommend them for you, but maybe they will work at least for your healthy! We never know!

      Dzēst