11.21.2013

Heels! Let's talk about heels!

Hello my lovely readers! How's your day? My was fine! I had just few lessons at school, then I with closest of my girls went to my place. I made pasta with cheese for them. We chilled a little bit with champagne and talked about heels and stuff like that as Christmas ball at school is coming. And I wanted to talk about same topic with you guys.

So, I'm 1,77 meters tall. And I don't have any pair of heels(!), because I though that I'm to tall to wear heels, but I've always loved shoes with big heel. The reasons why I don't buy any heels - I know that probably I won't wear them, as I'm too tall. But this year (Actually some months ago) I decided that I should wear heels to Christmas ball. I wish that I will found some beautiful shoes which will be perfect for attending ball and at the same I will be able to wear them any time soon again. /// What do you think of tall girls and big heels? Are you one of them? Any complex? I will be so happy if you will share with me!


These heels are my latest found! Love them! 

10 comments:

  1. Es esmu apmēram 175 cm, kas arī ir virs vidējā garuma, bet man patīk nēsāt augstpapēžu kurpes. Protams, 15cm augstumā virs zemes katru dienu nestaigāju;D, bet tādi vienkārši, wedge tipa apavi man ļoti patīk:)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Prieks, ka ar savu garumu staigā augstpapēžu kurpēs! :) Laikam jau, ka arī man ir pēdējais laiks pienācis.

      Dzēst
  2. beautiful.love the heels very fierce
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I wish I was as tall as you! I feel that heels could only add to your outfit and make you look more model-esque.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I wish I was about 1.70-1.74 tall so I could wear high heels everyday haha:)

      Dzēst
  4. Those heels are so cool, very modern and a bit edgy. I can picture them going with lots of different outfits. I wish I could pull off heels but I'm terribly awkward in them - can hardly walk :p

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I'm sure that I can't walk either. Need to practise more! I'm going to start from tomorrow!

      Dzēst
  5. Noteikti nejūties neērti ar papēžiem , Tev ir modeles augums un vinas visas tacu valka high heels :) manuprāt vienkārši jaatrod saskana ar sevi , man arī ir bijis kad liekas nē , es nevaru atlauties valkat to vai šito , bet pienāk laiks Savai lietai , kad TU saproti , jā , es jūtos labi un nekādi kompleksi ..man ir daudz papēži bet diemžēl ikdienā nesanak tik bieži valkat , uz svinībām vienmēr ..lai jauka Diena ..

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Šis komentārs mani ļoti iepriecināja! Paldies! :) Pāris dienas atpakaļ nopirku zābaciņus ar papēdi, laiks mācīties staigāt un justies labi ar papēžiem! Arī tev jauku dienu. :)

      Dzēst