11.14.2013

Happiness. Victim. Why?

Have I ever introduce you with my blog name? Happiness Victim? If you're interested there are two meanings: 1. Victim of happiness in a good way - it's like you have been captive by wizard and he can make come true all your dreams. So you're happy. All the time. And why not if you have a chance to be happy all the time? 2. Victim in a negative way. Someone is happy, because of you, but still you're not happy. *it's harder to explaid this version, haha* Example: You introduced your best friend to person which you like and then boom! They like each other, then they're together as a couple and you're all alone. So you had to be a victim, to make someone else happy. Actually, there is so many versions and I can say just one: I don't know why I decided to call my blog 'Happiness Victim', because I'm not happy, but I'm not a victim either. Have about you? Which variant are you?

Long time no see huh? I just wanted to update my blog quick! And I'm sorry, because I don't remember the last time when I was such a lazy blogger - about 5 days without blogging anything serious, same numeral if we talk about checking out blogs I follow on blogger & bloglovin'! I'm sorry. I will try to do my best, but school (I'm sorry, that I'm talking about school again as I promised to stop doing this often) is driving my crazy. I have so bad school grades. Next week I'm going to start study more often, so I will be able to enjoy the last school week before Christmas as good as I can! :)

Today I'm sharing with few pictures from summer. Oh, how I miss all these beautiful, sunny days. I've to say that Latvia has really beautiful summer time. Everyone is happy when summer starts here. It's amazing feeling! Last two photos are made by my sister, but edit is mine. Enjoy!





6 komentāri:

  1. Great pics!!! :)

    http://dreamstylesplash.blogspot.gr/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Aww ku man patīk tas teksts un paskaidrojums! Beidzot kāds blogs ar nosaukumu, kuram IR JĒGA. un ir DOMA. Patiešām, kad pirmo reizi izlasīju šo nosaukumu man bija baigais baigais prieks (man patīk skaisti vārdi vai nosaukumi) un šo pat pierakstīju smuko vārdiņu grāmatiņā. :D (ak dīvaine)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Man tiešām ir prieks dzirdēt, ka tevi uzrunā šis vārdu salikums aka mana bloga nosaukums! :) Nebija nemaz tik viegli paskaidrot šo salikumu angliski, tāpēc divkāršs prieks, ka uztvēri mani!!!!

      Dzēst
  3. Your summer pictures are so pretty! And I love the name of your blog :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you and thank you! I'm very happy to know that:)

      Dzēst