1.09.2014

BIRTHDAY GIRL! #18

Hello dear readers! Today is a good day! I just really can't stop smiling because it's my birthday!!! I'm so happy because finally I'm 18 years old and even thought I don't feel like an andult but I'm an adult! Right from now criminal liability is on my shoulders.. I'm saying this just because you can never know what will happen with you. Don't get me too serious, as you see I have just perefect mood & I'm full of energy! I've done so many things today like: tidied up my room & home, washed my clothes, made dinner, etc. And of course I answered to almost everyone who congratulated me virtually. So many old & good friends, friends which live far from me like Sintija who live in Great Britain & Katrīna from Sweden, etc., and of course all my friends I met today - thank you all! You all are amazing! And not just my friends, but family too! I think you all understand how excited I am today, haha? I just wanted to say that I haven't been so happy (like whole day, haha) for so long time. I wish that you had wonderful day too! Tell me what how is it going?


Now I can drink alcohol & smoke with no hiding in the bushes, feel me? I'm joking. But maybe it's the right time to get my driver licence? Ohhh...
Kisses

16 comments:

  1. Sveicieni dzimšanas dienā! :))
    Man arī šogad paliks 18, kkā negribas. :D

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Aw! So young compared to me! Enjoy your teenage year while you can! ;) Congrats!

    Check my latest article!
    xx

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Great post ♥
    Wonderful pictures ♥
    Happy Birthday ♥

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Happy belated birthday, birthday buddy hahah! Hope you had a great day!
    xx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had awesome day! :))

      Dzēst
  5. happy birthday sweety!
    follow? www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst