1.05.2014

Oh no! It's over.


Well.. I can't believe it. Is it really over? Sleeping till noon, late & big breakfast, sleeping all day in bed with my laptop and partying with friends at weekends? Oh my oh, IT'S SCHOOL TOMORROW!  How I hate it!!! You can't imagine it. Or maybe some of you can. I don't know what I will do when I will have job, because I'm too lazy to study & work. Will I ever have work? At least I wish I will have work which will make me happy - I mean I would love to have job that I like and love to do it. Like my own company of some fancy things or my own brand of something fancy, but all this dreaming wasn't about what I wanted to talk. I want to say that Christmas holidays 2013/14 was really enjoyable. What I did: Went to Christmas school ball; Celebrated Christmas with family & best friends; Went to see Opera performance; went to restourant called ''Monterosso'' in Old Riga with my aunt; Had most amazing & funniest New Year Eve with friends and at the end of holidays celebrated my best friends 18th birthday, which was almost perfect party time with friends if not some drama stuff between some of our friends. General I had really great time with my friends & I rested these days to the fullest. Right now I should do some home SPA to relax a little bit before school and tidy up my room. I wish that you all had amazing holidays & amazing time with your loved ones! 

Some of you wanted to see more of my dress which I lately bought. Photo below! What do you think? I recall, that you can still buy it HERE if you're interested. 


Unfortunately I don't have photos of full outfit, but I paired this dress with black tights and black pumps.
Dress from Missguided!
Kisses. 

8 komentāri:

  1. Man arī ļoti negribās celties agri un iet uz skolu. Šodien vēl izbaudīju pēdējo dienu, kad var gulēt līdz 13.00.

    Skaista kleita, man arī ir peplum kleitiņa - melna, tikai bez vaļējas dekoltē zonas. :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Es vakar, savā pēdējā brīvdienā, nogulēju līdz pulksten 14:00. :D

      Dzēst
  2. Looks like a lovely dress! Missguided always has some dope stuff, right? And yes, I agree - is it really over yet?! I want back my holidays :(!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yeah, Missguided is pretty good shop with some really dope stuff and prices are good as well. :)
      Same here :(

      Dzēst
  3. Ahh, zinu kā tu jūties, man kā studentei sākās eksāmeni + pavidam es vēl strādāju! Jūtu, ka būs "jautri"! :/
    Bet ja godīgi, bišķiņ pietrūkst vidusskolas, it sevišķi tikšanās ar draugiem katru dienu, jo, diemžēl, universitātē viss ir savādāk!
    Kleita, kā jau teicu iepriekš- burvīga! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Eksāmeni ir vārds, kas piemēram manī izraisa paniku, kad es domāju par savu nākotni, lai vai kā, vēlu tev veiksmi un izturību!!! Hehe. :)
      Kā saka, vidusskolas gadi ir viens no labākajiem laikiem dzīvē.. :)
      Paldies, bet jāpasakās gan Missguided. :D

      Dzēst
  4. Same i can't believe the holidays over, i have exams on the first week back of school, i know it's pretty depressing :( anyways the outfit looks like its beautiful from the picture!

    bandanallbraided.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I wish you luck with your exams, thanks to God that I've just few tests at school this week!
      Thank you Bandana :)

      Dzēst