1.03.2014

This day have been really productive! I woke up around 11 AM, then I with my sister went to see doctor. Then I had meeting with my best friend about 12 AM, we went to city center to buy everything for tonight - we're going to celebrate her 18th birthday! Then we had some time for us, we went to park and talked a bit, drank yogurt & smoked a bit. (How I hate this habbit of mine, start of 2014 was the right time to stop doing it) Now I'm home but I have to get ready to meet my bestie, but I have been just lacquered  my nails, I don't know how to do anything in time, because we have to meet about 7 PM and then we still have few things to do. But I'm really happy, because I can help her. Finally I can do something good for her and I've to do my best, so she will never forget this night! Overall I just wanted to say, that I'm really busy right now, 'cause I have to do so many things, then I'm leaving my house and tomorrow I've to attend my aunt name day party. I really want to make some fashionable posts to share with you guys, but lately I really have no time, so I wish it will change soon. :)


(photo from summer 2012 (?!).. Anyway, when we was young, wild & stupid!)

Tell me, how will you spend this friday night?
Kisses!

2 komentāri:

  1. Loved the post ^_^ Thank you so much for sharing!

    I am following you on GFC and G+ now...Hope you will follow me back too!

    www.IndianBeautyCenter.Blogspot.in

    AtbildētDzēst