1.13.2014




Dreaming of first spring outfit.. by hellodope featuring crossbody handbags
Oh, winter is here. Why? Why the hell? I was dreaming of spring since January came! I'm so in love with this season! It's starting to get sunny and warm outside, everything again is green, flowers get some colors, birds sing their songs, in one word - beautiful! Spring is beautiful! And everyone feels happy no matter how cheerless life is in that moment. I wish you understan me, haha! Anyway, I haven't posted anything fashionable for a long time, right? Today I feel pretty inspired (never happens on mondays.) so I thought why not? If I can't make any outfit post in real life, I can do it on polyvore. So here is outfit (or maybe just few goods I mixed together) for spring time! What do you think? And how was your monday? Good? Let me know!

Kisses

5 komentāri:

  1. Manā wishlistā ir tāda balta žaketīte jau labu laiciņu, tik neesmu pie tādas vēl tikusi.
    Jā pavasarim ir tā īpašā aura, un viņa brīnumainā kārtā katru gadu atgriežas, es arī nevaru sagaidīt pavasari..

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Arī manā wishlistā tāda ir kādu laiciņu, manuprāt pavasara/vasaras must have! :) Jā, pavasaris ir viens maģisks gadalaiks..

      Dzēst
  2. Ahh missing warmer temperatures here as well. What a great outfit you put together! Love those shoes!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yeah, I just can't wait spring time! I love shoes too!

      Dzēst