9.16.2013

Bloglovin'

Mondays definitely aren't my days! 7 lessons at school, timetable don't change, (It's pretty nice when timetable has changed for a day - I can sleep more or get home earlier if some lessons don't happen) I don't eat at school so I'm starving from 8 AM to 4 PM. Crazy? Nah, just my everyday routine. And I'm not suprised at all - doctors recently discovered that I have gastritis; everybody is getting sick - my classmates and other students comes to school for a 1 or 2 lessons and then go home and it annoys me!! *Why can't you sleep at home if you're sick? Do you have to spread germs around me and other people?! :D* I'm not sick yet, but I feel that autumn is here and some viruses as well. I have fever blister!! Argh, hurts so much. But otherwise I'm good. I'm feeling fine, excited, happy. Right now I'm really sleepy, because it was so long day for me after such a great weekend! How are you doing? What's new in your life? Share with me!

If you're interested in my blog you can follow me on Bloglovin'! Click on this LINK
P.S. Of course I'm so happy when new followers start to read my blog and they want to stay connected with me, but what's the point of commenting like this:''I followed you!'' instead of not following? Follow me if you want, and if you don't want to - don't! Anyway, wishing to you all amazing week! Keep smiling :)

(Some tasty Follow button, huh? Click on it!)
*Still tryting to find grave but demure font for blog header and other pictures.*


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru