9.02.2013

oh hi there

I still can't believe that september is here, I just feel it! This was my first school day and weather outside was just horrible - it's raining all the time. Make me feel so sad when I realize that fall is just here, it has started and weather will become even worse and worse, and worse. I look outside of my window and it's raining, it's windy and the plum tree leaves turn yellow. But you know, I can't change it. It is really amazing how years pases, a bit scary too. I'm young, but already afraid of wrinkles and adult problems, about being adult! After few months I will turn 18. And every month that pases away just make me feel sad, because I'm so close to my 18th birthday, so close. This is my penultimate year in school, so I've to start studying.

I think too much, right now. I just wanted to wish you all beautiful fall season! Enjoy, every moment that autumn give to you - colorful leaves on the trees, relaxing while watching how it rains outside & everything that autumn gives you!

(source:weheartit

2 komentāri:

  1. Sveicieni vārda dienā!!:)
    Nu jā, šodien bija īpaši rudenīgs laiks, bet cerams ka ne viss rudens tāds būs.
    Es būtu tiiik laimīga ja man tuvotos 18.dz.d, bet diemžēl man tā sen jau kā pagājusi - tā kā tiešām, izbaudi šo laiku, un tev jāpriecājās ka esi tik veca cik esi!!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. :):)
      es tiešām priecājos un šī skaitļa tuvošanās tiešām biedē!
      cerams, ka drīzumā laikapstākļi iepriecinās, parasti taču septembris vēl ir gana silts!

      Dzēst