9.01.2013

raspberry fields forever!!

I'm not one of these people who buy everything just because it's trendy at the moment. I've realized that trendy things aren't always things what I need, so I buy just what I need or another combination = what I need + what I like. And you know? This kind of knowledge make my shoping routine way easier. *OK, maybe there are some exceptions and by exceptions I mean - nail polishes, perfumes & lingerie.* Lately I have bought few new things and today I wanted to share with my buys.

I really needed to refresh my accessories box, so I bought new earrings, bracelets and rings from H&M.

As I mentioned before - one of my exception is nail polishes. Every simple outfit will be highlight with noticeable color. (Oriflame Getaway, tone Turquoise & Maybelline COLORAMA 214) 

Catrice nail polish, tone 26 (Raspberryfields Forever). // I had to buy new BB cream! As I don't use liquid foundation BB cream is perfect choice for me. I had same brand before and I really loved it, but my skin became unruly, so I decided to buy BB cream for sensitive skin. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait!
Do you have some reviews of these products? Let me know!
x

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru