9.20.2013

My little best friend

Even though that this week was good - just few tests in school, no other activities, no personal problems, I'm so happy that this week is finally over! (For me it's over, because I don't want to go anywhere tonight - just lay in sofa next to tv and eat some good food. And I will do it, so this week is done for me! I will not leave my house, haha!) School has really started - I have to study and do homeworks every day. It's getting serious, so no more 'I don't want to' or 'Why I have to' when we talk about school - I just have to pull myself together! Right? But I will not talk about school, I know that it's boring.

Yesterday, I got new phone! I really needed new one, necause my old phone was ridiculous! It was really old - no wi-fi and stuff. It was simple and boring. So my new phone is something I wanted for so long! iPhone 5!!! I had sticker on the wall with iPhone 4s, it was there about 1 year or maybe even more. It was my dream to have an iPhone! And finally I got it - it's a early birthday gift! (My B-Day is after ~3 months)

And I love this phone! It's perfection. It's easy to use it, design is clean and phone back is matte. I already downloaded iOS7, and I pretty much like it! I can't compare iOS6 and iOS7, because I tried iOS6 version for about 4 hours.  (Notebooks from Tiger)

What apps do you use? Let me know!

4 komentāri:

  1. That's great! I've got my iphone 5 a few months ago and I couldn't be happier haha.

    Some apps i suggest: Twitter for iPhone, Facebook, vine, blogger, bloglovin, zara, hm, imdb, tumblr, instagram, whatsapp, unblock me, piccollage and youtube!

    Enjoy your iPhone!!
    x

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Nice! I love it. :)
      I will check out piccollage and unblock me, I don't have these apps yet.
      Thank you! :)

      Dzēst
  2. Es joprojām dzīvojos ar iPhone 4, bet arī šis mani apmierina :)
    Man biežāk lietotās programmas ir: WhatsApp, Shazam, Facebook, Skype, Instagram, Photo Editor, Pro Tuber, We Heart It, Google Translate un Ebay :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Hehe, domāju, ka iPhone 4 nav ne vainas. Cik esmu dzirdējusi, visi apple telefoni kā tādi ir labas kvalitātes! :)

      Nemaz nezināju, ka pastāv Google Translate apps. Paldies:)

      Dzēst