9.07.2013

f/w

Right now I should be at my cousins birthday or getting ready to meet my girls and go to the capital city to attend 'white nights', but after first serious school week and another failures in my private life I feel so exhausted and still depressed, that I don't know how to nerve oneself. But I'm going to be fine! If not - I will not share with these negative emotions here, because this is my blog which is based on lifestyle and fashion as well, not on depressive thoughts. I'm going to be fine and that's all you need to know, right? :)

Autumn is here and it's obvius that new fall/winter collection is in stores. I love fall season just because I can wear everything black or maybe dark blue, I feel really confident when I wear black clothes because nothing can go wrong - it's easy to combine black leather jacket with dark blue or maybe dark violet scarf or another accessories. But as I've mentioned before, it's time to change something and I need to stop buy and wear black clothes. So today I will share with few picks I found in a Bershka online store!




4 komentāri:

  1. I really like Bershka's but it sucks that most of them are very thin and not so great for winter..
    And I hope you feel better after all, you're a victim of happiness ;).
    x

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Right? I totally agree - Bershka clothes is not the right choice for winter!
      Haha, sure I'm! Thank you!! :)

      Dzēst
  2. ..es dievinu parkas , esmu perfektas parkas meklējumos !

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Arī es esmu labas un ziemai paredzētas parkas meklējumos! Veiksmi mums, he :)

      Dzēst